Hard to believe the year is wrapping up. It has been a good year, challenging in many ways, but good. I am dreaming about this coming year. I am asking myself the questions, “How can I love God with all my heart, mind, soul, and strength?” And, “How can I love my neighbor as myself in a bigger and better way?” I came across a list of ten questions by John Maxwell that will be good trail marks to use as I walk through the year. I thought I would share them with you.
1. Am I investing in myself? - This is a personal growth question.
2. Am I genuinely interested in others? - This is a motive question.
3. Am I doing what I love and loving what I do? - This is a passion question.
4. Am I investing my time with the right people? - This is a relationship question.
5. Am I staying in my strength zone? - This is an effectiveness question.
6. Am I taking others to a higher level? - This is a mission question.
7. Am I taking care of today? - This is a success question.
8. Am I taking time to think? - This is a strategic leadership question.
9. Am I developing other leaders? - This is a legacy question.
10. Am I pleasing God? - This is a faith question.
Have a Merry Christmas and a Christ-filled new year!